Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Birthday Blooms Beauty!



I am simply in love with this flower from Birthday Blooms.  I just can't get enough of it - I could color it all day long.  In fact - I did!  I made 8 of these cards.  It didn't take me all day to color the 8 cards tho - but maybe an hour or two.  


What did I color with?  Oh.....goodness.  Don't shoot me.  But.  I broke out my old Blendabilities Markers.  I couldn't help myself.  They've been on my desk for almost a year without being touched.  And they all still work beautifully - just like they were intended.  Secretly, I hope that SU will bring the markers back.  Anyone else hoping?
I kept the card quite simple.  That flower holds its own.  Throw on a couple of sequins (from Lucy's Cards) to add a little sparkle and voila!  

(Blendabilities are linked below - but they are NOT available to purchase - sorry!)


Product List

No comments: