Monday, August 3, 2015

Manic Moday!!!!


Get Card Recipe and Instructions Here

EEEK!!!  Can you believe - finally a Manic Monday creation for you!  It's been so long, and so many of you have asked for me to do these Manic Monday videos again.....So here it is!  

I will warn you - 
1) my video is longer than 10 minutes.  Oops....outta practice and too much talking before I really got started...
2) There will NOT be a Manic Monday card next week.  We'll be on vacation, so I just don't think I get it squeezed in.  But the following week - I'm hoping that it'll happen!

Here's the video: 



Rest assured tho - this card is really fun and very pretty in person.


Gold Glitter splatters....a new thing that I'm diggin'!!!  


Get Card Recipe and Instructions Here


And I think the inside is perfectly sweet.  Kinda reminds me of Ginger....or was it Mary Ann???  I think Mary Ann - right??? :)  

If you want to print out the card recipe and step-by-step directions, click the link under the photos.  And I'd like to know what you think of this feature?  Leave me a comment below - keep the feature or ditch it???  If you've never left a comment on a blog before, simply scroll down, past my signature line, and click on the # Comments link.



Product List
post signature

No comments: