Friday, November 21, 2014

Blended Bloom - a dramatic feel


I have a love for my Blendabilities markers.  And I'm really liking the look of them on Crumb Cake cardstock - especially with the white embossing powder.  

This was a card we created in one of my Blendies classes.  It gives such a striking look - rather dramatic.  We also colored the rhinestones to match.


We left the sentiment off of this one on purpose - because it works for anything - birthday, sympathy, anniversary, wedding.....it's an overall great card.  

Welp - that's all I've got for ya today....I've got some extra boys here for a sleepover, and it's 8:30, and I'm the one that is ready for bed!  Will I be able to sleep in tomorrow....prob. not!

Hope to check in with ya tomorrow!


Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

1 comment:

kkstamper said...

Thanks for sharing this technique! I saw it when you posted it and filed it in my "try when you have time" file (in my brain). I had a bit of time to play over the long weekend and made my own version for this week's Retro Sketches challenge. You can see my card there, or on my blog, where I gave you a shout out and a link. http://kkstamp.blogspot.com/2015/01/pretty-in-pink.html