Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Egg-citing Things at Stampin' Up!


The pun in my title really doesn't have anything to do with all the commotion at Stampin' Up! today, unless you want to believe that the Easter Bunny came early!  Cuz. He kinda did!

If you know who Becky Higgins is, than you understand what the above photo means!  If you don't know who Becky Higgins is, then, you best get out from under your rock!  

And YES!  Stampin' Up! has truly teamed up with Project Life!!!  I seriously cannot tell you how completely excited I am about this.  

Watch out Shutterfly.  

This girlie has some pictures that I need to print!

Unless you know of an awesome home printer for my photos....(if you do, let me know!)

Want to know more about Project Life by Stampin' Up?  Becky Higgins has some great information on her Project Life blog.

Or simply watch this video - there are some great sneak peeks in it!




HOLD ON FOLKS!
I've got more great things for you this week!

That's right - there's more!!!

Every Tuesday Stampin' Up! has weekly deals....I'll show you those below.  You can click on the photo to learn more about each deal.  But, keep scrolling down after the photo....because - there's more yet!!!


My pick here is that Chevron Ribbon and the dies....Did you see the card I made for Manic Monday that included that ribbon?  Love it!

Ok...back to more news....
On Friday (this FRIDAY....GOOD FRIDAY!) Stampin' Up! will announce a Mystery Promotion!!!  This seems exciting to me - Even WE (demonstrators) don't know what this is about.  It will only be for 5 days tho, so be sure to stay tuned to my blog for further info.

There's more!  The RETIRED products list comes out on Monday!  (April 21st)  This year for the first time ever, both stamps AND accessories will be available only while supplies last!  Normally, we continue to produce stamps, but not this year....

Lastly!  The NEW (woo-hoo) Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog will be released June 1st.  If you would like a copy delivered to your door, please let me know.  I'll add you to my list, and you'll receive it in the mail.  Just don't push down the mailman in your excitement please.

Okay...chatter has ended - go forth and stamp!


Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

No comments: