Friday, April 25, 2014

Display Stamper? *fingers crossed*

So this is something a little new!  I'm feeling empowered this week in many ways.  I'm feeling the fear and doing it anyway!  

Stampin' Up! has an open call for display stampers at the next Inspire. Create. Share. Convention.  Normally I don't even try for these types of things.  But, this year - I'm gonna pull myself up by the bootstraps and go for it.  

So, this post is compiled of some of what I consider my best work (as of late).

3 Cards:

This is one of my favorite cards lately - I think it's the color scheme.  Or the soft flowers over the top of the masculine woodgrain.  Just a fave!

I chose this card because it's one of my most pinned cards.  Clean and simple and a great mailer!  It's easy to change the sentiment for any occasion!


This card - well, it's just plain fun!  Bright and cheery and full of HOORAY!

A scrapbook page:

I've got a MDS page here to share.  I love this page because it really shows the mood swings emotions of a 3 year old girly on her first day of preschool!


3-D Items:

This pillow box was stamped using the stencils from our Build a Banner kits from the Holiday Catalog.  The snowflakes are some felt that I had and cut with our Festive Flurry Framelit dies.  Added some burlap ribbon for a bit of country charm, and a little tag!  JOY!

This berry basket and card set comes from a hidden treasure in our Occasions Catalog - Mini Memories Simply Created Album.  It's a mouthful, but the end product is ADORABLE!  I fell in love with all of the elements and papers in the kit!  I even created my own shred for the berry basket using the fringe scissors - an easy way to use up scraps!!!

What are your favorite projects in this post?  Let me know!!!




Learn to create your own embossing paste, make your own stencils, and lots more!


New Online Class - Envelope Punch Board Class
Create 5 boxes! Not envelopes!  Using the EPB!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your entries! I love everything that you selected!