Friday, January 10, 2014

Leadership!!!!


Howdy ya'all from Houston!  Gotta be quick this morning as we'll be heading to the convention center soon for some more great things!  

Did you see my announcement on Facebook?  Stampin' Up! will have their own version of Copics very soon!  My coloring fetish is about to take a turn to heaven! I've always wanted to invest in Copics but never took the plunge - I'm soooo glad!  We'll have a great price point on these two. Packs of 3 will be $11.95. Very reasonable. We'll start with 12 color combos: 
There will also be a set of 6 flesh tones and a color remover.  Exciting right!!!!
 
We've also got some really REALLY COOL photopolymer sets and personalized stamps coming too.

Now. Since I need to dash have a quick glimpse at some display boards. 









No comments: