Friday, May 31, 2013

It's HERE! And it's LIVE!!!

 

The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog is here!  And you can begin ordering from it now!

Want to see it?

CLICK HERE FOR A FLASH VERSION

CLICK HERE FOR A DOWNLOADABLE PDF COPY

Ready to order some of this fun stuff - feel free - just CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW!



The Hispanic Catalog is also available starting today!

VIEW FLASH VERSION HERE
VIEW PDF COPY HERE


To celebrate this catalog kickoff - we've also got a NEW Photopolymer Stamp Set available:


 I just love this new stamp set option!  Perfect for summer vacations - great for scrapbooking!  Just love it!

Guess what - I have another big deal!  Check this out....


These stamp sets are now on sale!!!
Dates: May 31-June 30, 2013
Sale PriceRetail PriceDescriptionItem
$17.96
$23.95
Sassy Salutations Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132070
$13.46$17.95Sassy Salutations Clear-Mount Stamp Set126707
$14.96
$19.95
Sweet Essentials Wood-Mount Stamp Set
132085
$11.21$14.95Sweet Essentials Clear-Mount Stamp Set126457
$21.71
$28.95
Petite Pairs Wood-Mount Stamp Set
128706
$15.71$20.95Petite Pairs Clear-Mount Stamp Set122497


And....I know I have been quiet here for a little bit.  I assure you that it's not on purpose!  I seriously have not had time in the past two weeks (at least!) to stamp anything!  That makes this momma just a little bit irritated!  There just has not been a spare moment to do anything in my craft room at all.  
The kids have been out of school for a week and a half.  They seem to be sending me into overdrive.  I thought this summer would be smooth sailing since they are older, and because they have a chore list for the first time! My thinking with that was that I'd have more free time to do business things.  Well....the first week of chores was rough....I was really beginning to think that it would be easier if I just continued to do everything myself.  However, after a week under our belt, the chores are getting easier.  Will is now making his bed before he even comes downstairs.  Aubrie does not want anyone to help her at all (she's three).  Alex...well...he's Alex, and he'll complain about chores forever.  Unless it's to sweep out the garage.  Really. He WANTS to sweep out the garage.  I think we'll get there.  At least by August!
We also threw a garage sale into the mix recently.  It was good.  I purged all of our baby gear - which made for more room in our basement.  Well.  It kind of made more room.  I've still got some things to get rid of.  In time.  Mostly kids clothes.  Which I did sell a lot of, but will donate the majority of what's left. 
Anyway - 
I finally made a card yesterday - A CARD!  It felt so good to put some ink to paper again. (don't worry - I WILL share it tomorrow!)

Have you stuck with my thru all of this???  Cuz I have some more news!  I am a Guest Designer this month (June) over at Craft Project Central!!!!  I have a really great project that will be included in your subscription this month and I can't wait to share it with you - but you will have to wait a little bit!  Just a little bit - don't worry!!!

Alright - so here's to June being a better, slower month for me!!!  And here's to June being a very inspirational month for you!  I really believe that as my family settles into the new routine of summer....all will be good! And creative. And inspirational.  Cheers!
post signature

No comments: