Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I love Sneak Peeks!


I'm just gonna throw this out there right away - Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper ROCKS!  Be prepared to see a lot of upcoming projects from me that use this paper.  There are so many great designs in this pack!

At first I was a little leary of using this bold blue design - but loved it when I paired it with the Strawberry Slush Cardstock!  Throw in some Gingham print, and I think I really like the blue print....


Only wishing I'd done some stitching along the bottom of the gingham where it meets the Daffodil Delight Scallop.....maybe I could add a few random buttons......I mean, c'mon - I've finally used some DSP, but no buttons and no ribbon.....Something must be seriously wrong with me!  Do ya s'pose I could use all three on a project for tomorrow?

post signature

2 comments:

Davina Wallace Allgrim said...

Love this card! I'm in love with the gingham garden dsp, too!

Natalie said...

This is such a gorgeous card!