Friday, April 26, 2013

Tie a Yellow Ribbon....Blooming with Kindness


We recently made a card very similar to this one at a recent workshop I did.  I'll show that next week.  After so many gloomy days around here, I knew the gals would love this one that just screamed sunny days!  Plus it was simple enough for all of the newbie stampers that were there.

Are you ready for a new catalog to drool over?  OMGoodness - I've seen it, and I've drooled!  There are so many fun new products, I just am too anxious for it to go live on May 31st so I can have some new fun things to play with!!!

Until then, tho - you better be sure to grab up those things that you want before they are gone!


Click here to see a list of retired stamps.

Click here to see a list of retiring accessories (only available while supplies last).

You do have until June 3rd to purchase from the retired list - however, keep in mind that the accessories are only available while they last.  When they are gone....they are GONE!

What's the one thing that you MUST have before it retires?  Leave me a comment - I'd love to hear!


post signature

No comments: