Friday, March 8, 2013

Boutique Boxes turned Card....


Do you ever order and receive a product and then it just sits around because you just aren't quite sure what to do with it?

That's what happened with me and the Boutique Boxes Kit that has been sitting on my desk for a while now.  I really liked all of the content in the kit, and for the mere $7.95, it's a steal.  Seriously.  It is a steal!  You get 8 adorable little boxes, 8 mini note cards, a 12 x12 embellishment sheet, 16 buttons, some awesome bakers twine and Stampin' Dimensionals too!  For 8 bucks.

I like the boxes.  But they are a bit small.  They'll fit a gift card, so I'll probably dude those up cute for that purpose.

I didn't see myself using the printed mini note cards for much - but they have some really fun patterns.  I can use them on cards!  Oh, ya!  I can use them on cards.

Wheels are turning.  My head is spinning.  Things are clicking into place!

I was browsing for a sketch, (cuz I work best with a sketch), and came across this week's Mojo Monday blog.

                                            


That's when the smoke started rolling and from no where this lil' gem appeared!




post signature

No comments: