Monday, February 18, 2013

Sent with Love


It's fun to give gifts when the packaging is just as sweet as the gift itself, right!  The Limited Edition "Sent with Love" stamp set is a great help in doing just that.  This is a gift box that we created at my Stamp Clubs this month.  I wanted to focus on the fact that the Sent with Love Set and coordinating Designer Paper aren't just for Valentine's, and I think that this box clearly shows that.

I started out with the strip of white arrow DSP (Designer Series Paper), but realized that it needed something behind it to make it POP.  It was too blah by itself.  So, I backed it with some Island Indigo, punching each side with the Pinking Hearts border punch (retired).  I rounded the ends with a 2 1/2" circle punch, then punched small holes to thread some Sycamore Street Pool Party Ribbon (from Sale-A-Bration).  I pulled that thru a Silver Designer Button.


For the tag, I stamped the images with Pool Party and Real Red.  The ticket was stamped in Island Indigo on Pool Party, and punched with the ticket punch.  I stamped the "sealed with a kiss" image using the same ink on Whisper White, and punched with a 1 1/4" circle punch, then adhered with a Stampin' Dimensional.






I hope you like this gift box!  And I hope that you see the potential in the Sent with Love set - other than Valentine's!
post signature

No comments: