Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh Hello! ....thanks!

I have a super, super quick post for you today.  I'm feeling slightly under the weather, so my creative mojo came to a screeching halt today....I'm hoping with a little extra sleep, I'll divert the flu bug that everyone seems to be affected by.  Knock on wood!!!

So, here's my card for the day....


This is one of the cards that we'll create in a new club that  is starting up in February - Tea Time Stampers!  This will be held over at the Artisan in Woodbine one Wednesday afternoon a month.  If you'd like to join these gals, be sure to contact me.  We'll have room for you.  We can house up to 15 gals (or guys) over there.  Each month we'll create 4 cards, all from one stamp set.  You'll learn how to change things up, how much versatility is in a single stamp set.  Like I said, let me know if you'd like more information!  The more the merrier!!


post signature

No comments: