Friday, January 25, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous - Oh Happy Day!


Don't you love it when you can create a card in under 5 minutes?  It's the best - and especially when they come out lookin' good like this one!

This was so easy to create - I started off with a Very Vanilla Card Base, and then a slightly smaller piece of Very Vanilla.  That piece I used a sponge dauber inked up with Crumb Cake and distressed the edges, then popped it up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.

Then, punched 5 large butterflies  from patterned paper.  Stamped 5 smaller one and punched them out.  Stuck them together with a bit of Tombow Liquid glue.  Added a few pearls - and the most adorable butterflies come to life!


We made this at a recent get together with some of the Stamp Us Silly team.  They loved it.  Frankly, I did too!

Well....not much time to chat!  I've got Crafts and Cocktails here at my house tonight.  Need to Cook, Clean and prep!  It's a much needed date with my girlies!  Can't wait!!!
post signature

No comments: