Monday, January 28, 2013

Best of....!!!!


How fun is this???  Stampin' Up! is 25 years old  this year, and they are ready to celebrate.  Out of the Vault come some of our favorite stamps from the past, and a new one that is sure to be our favorite!

Now, if you are like me, and haven't been familiar with Stampin' Up's products for the past 25 years (that's right, I've only been stamping for about 5 years!) some of these stamps I've not seen before, so they will soon become my favorites too!  I already adore that little cupcake on the cake stand, well, and the gift too!

I think what's really remarkable is that you also have an opportunity to get a free stamp set of your choice when you order 6 of the Best of Sets.  How awesome is THAT???  You'll need to save and collect the proof of purchases that come with the Best of Sets (ask me for the sheet to collect them on) and when you've got 6 Proofs collected you can turn those in for a free set valued at 14.95 or less.  I love this!!

Let's get the Party Started - shall we???  If you love this set as much as I do, you can purchase it HERE.

post signature

No comments: