Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Paper Players #120 - Give Thanks



I have so many things to be thankful for.  I'm married to a wonderful husband and amazing dad.  I've got three great, healthy kids, who make me smile every day.  I'm secretly thankful that the weather is quite a bit cooler, so that I can snuggle into my sweaters and blankets.  So with that in mind, I created a card this week that represented some fall like textures.


I love tweedy, wooly textures this time of year.  I think this card evokes some of those textures that I love.

Hope you likey!  Make sure you go and check out what the rest of the design team came up with and then create your card and link them up at The Paper Players!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love your soft felt leaf and the distressed embossing...such fun textures!

jaydee said...

Jen, love the felt leaf and the coredinations paper is perfect with this embossing folder. I love that you distressed the scripted layer under the thank you, too.
Fabulous card
Jaydee

Amy White said...

Love all the textures you've used Jen. The core'dinations embossing looks fab with the felt leaf - love the button you've used too!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Jen! I love the mix of fabulous textures!

H2 :) said...

Fabulous card Jen! Love the rich colours & all the wonderful, tactile elements that you have combined. Definitely evokes a lovely, snuggly feeling! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love this Jen! the distressed houndstooth really is such a great detail and adds to the "fall-feel" of your card. Very pretty! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Jen, the distressing on the embossed background is wonderful! Love those leaves too!