Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful!







There are so many things that I am thankful for.  Too many to count.  I try and thank God daily for the gifts and talents he has provided me.  I may not have a lot of wonderful possessions, but it's about so much more than that.  God has granted me with a wonderful family, good health, and the opportunity to have a career in a field I absolutely love!  ( I could sit in my craft room 24-7 if I didn't have anything else to do!!!)  I've also been blessed with truly amazing customers, who inspire me all the time.  To each one of you, I say a huge THANKS!  You've been with me on this wonderful journey, and you are the reason I do this!  I also have a fabulous downline - such creative people you are!  What awesome people I've met along the way....

I'm thankful for all of you that come to read my blog.  I hope that I can give back by inspiring you!  Creating brings me such joy and satisfaction.  Even if I just copy someone else's creation, just to sit down and make something satisfies me!  So, please feel free to "copy"!  It'll still be your creation!!!

For instance.  I saw this card on the cover of Cards Magazine:


CARDS Magazine November 2012 | Northridge Publishing


And I thought - you know, I can do that.  But I can make it my own!  So, here you have it:


My tulle might be a little out of control and a little big.  But it's still a great card, none-the-less.  See what I mean.  If you can't come up with it on your own,  copy it - but make it your own.  Change out the paper, some of the elements.  Basically for this one, I just followed the sketch.  I could have used a paper flower instead of  tulle.  I could have used a different greeting.    I'll probably use this layout several times.  It was so quick and easy!

I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Enjoy your families and friends, and be thankful for all of the little things too!

Sending Many Thanks Card:

No comments: