Sunday, November 25, 2012

Last Minute Card Making Party!

PLEASE NOTE: This is my second post of the day.  If you are looking for my Paper Players Card, please scroll down, or CLICK HERE.

Don't have your Christmas Cards made yet?  Have no fear!!!  I'm hosting a Last Minute Card Making Party!

These cards are quick and easy to make.  Tell me which card (or cards) you would like to make.  I will cut a stack of ten of them, and you come to the party.  There you will stamp and assemble.  In about 30 - 45 minutes you will have 10 cards made, ready to write your greeting and mail.  And if you pick two cards to make, you could have 20 cards made in an hour - hour and a half!

Card #1 Ornament Tag
Card #2 Snowy Tree
Card #3 Ornament Cutout

Card #4 Hang them on the Tree
Card #5 Treetops Glisten
Card #6 Merry lil' Tree
Want a little bonus?
Those who come to the party, will also get to create a gift bag and 5 tags too!

When: December 1st, 9 am - 1pm (work at your own pace)
Where: Denison Municipal Utilities Building
Fee: $15/card stack

Can't come to the event, but would like the kits anyway.  No problem!   Email me your selections, I'll cut and mail them to you - there will be an extra $5 charge for shipping.  And guess what?  I have a little bonus for you too.....I'll include an extra embellishment goodie bag in your package!  It's a win-win for everyone!

EMAIL ME your selections by Friday November 30th at noon CST.

Would you rather create your card using MY DIGITAL STUDIO?  Yep....I can help with that too!  Come the the Last Minute Card Making Party on December 1st with your laptop, loaded with My Digital Studio, and I'll help you create a fabulous card.  Don't forget, you can make awesome tri-fold cards and those are great for using multiple pictures.  Here are a couple of great downloads that you can get from my website to get you started! 

 

There are so many fun things that you can create with My Digital Studio, and I'll be there Saturday to show you how.  You can have your cards all done in a jiffy.  There are some print deadlines in order to receive your projects in time for Christmas:

December 6th - regular shipping
December 10th - 2nd day air
December 11th - overnight

These are all US.

Have you upgraded to mds2 yet?  What???  You should!  Wait....you don't even have the program?  Oh dear!  Don't get your tinsel in a tangle....it's HALF OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!  GO to my website and order it NOW!


If you have any questions at all, please contact me!

No comments: