Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ornament Frenzy....


So....I had to sit this week out from the fun over at The Paper Players.....because I was hosting my 3rd Annual Stamp Out Parkinson's Crop and Vendor fair.  And while, I always have a great time at the event, I'm certainly glad it's over.  It's a lot of work to put together (as I also prepared 2 meals for the scrapbookers too.)  Plus advertising and rounding up 20 some vendors....but.  It's so worth it!  Parkinson's hits very close to home for me....my mom has it, and was diagnosed in 2007.  She's doing quite well with her treatment, and I pray that someday soon, a cure is found!

So, now that I've gotten myself caught up on laundry (well, it's washed and dried...I might have a little bit of folding to do yet), have cleaned up some disasters around the house, and unpacked all almost all of my bags of papercrafting goodness, I've crafted up some ornaments for an upcoming class over at The Artisan.  Of course, there's the one you see at the top of the post.  And then there are these 3 to follow:




In the class, you'll actually have some options:

You can craft the first one for $10 - and you can create it in more traditional colors if you wish.
You can craft the last 3 (and pick one to duplicate - for a total of 4) for $10, and can again pick more traditional colors if you wish.
OR you can create all of them (5 total) for $20.

This class will take place at The Artisan on October 24th at 6:30pm.  If you choose to make all 5, it should take about 2 hours.  Otherwise, each group will take about an hour.

Email me, or The Artisan to register.

No comments: