Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twinkle, twinkle, little fireflies...


So, if you look in your current issue of Paper Crafts magazine, you'll notice an article all about canning jars.  I just had to CASE a card that was highlighted in that article.  I still changed it up a bit, but the concept is the same.  I loved the way the original artist made it look like fireflies in the sky.  How many of us have captured fireflies in a jar, and felt awe when they light up their little lightning bug lights?  I still get excited when the kids and I catch fireflies.


Like I said, this card I pretty will CASEd but it's quite close:
I added a strip of vellum for my sentiment.
I added a button to the jar top with the twine.

All in all - this is seriously a 3 minute card.

Don't forget - the 15th is the last day to sign up for this month's Stamp Set of the Month Club.  I've had several ask if they could just do this club on a month by month basis.  Sure you can.  You just won't get a Hostess set on your sixth month.  But, you most certainly can do this on a month by month basis.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

My grandson would love this little card