Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh...Happy Day!


Howdy folks....got another little sneak peek for ya....I created this one for the sketch challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping.  Initially I put score lines inside and outside the ribbon, with nothing in the center panel.  It was too blah!  So, I re-did it and wheeled the Betsy's Blossom image up the center strip.  Much better. I scored on the outside edges of that panel.    I'm good with the final outcome.  Have to admit tho....it's going to take some getting used the this Summer Starfruit color.  But....I'll also say, I've used almost all of it up out of one pack of mixed In Colors.  That's more than I can say for....Crushed Concord!  Bye-BYE Crushed Concord.  You are too purple for me!  I do like how this color combo reminds me so much of watermelon.

Alright - stayed up late 3 nights in a row....must go to bed!  Nighty-night!

No comments: