Friday, January 27, 2012

You're a gem!



I know, I KNOW!  You thought I flew the coop again, right?  Nah, I just needed a couple of days to regroup and get caught up after being gone.  Like laundry and cleaning.  And reading to my kiddos.  And grocery shopping.  All of my fave things!  Ya - NO! 

I was able to get a set of cards stamped:


 All fo my downline members will be getting this card in the mail.  I need to let them know that I completely appreciate them and I do think they are all gems.  Without them, I would not have qualified to go to Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference last week.  After getting back, it renewed my energy for this business and for my downline.  So, I made them a card.  This one uses a big sneak peak for them and all of you! 

You see, at Leadership, SU! gave us an unreleased stamp set, Everything Eleanor - it won't be available until JUNE.  I used that set to create these cards.  I can guarantee you that the flourish in this set is going to see a LOT of ink!  It's the perfect flourish,  The label shape is also from this new set.

I love the look that I created by stamping the flowers in Peach Parfait on Peach Parfait and then overlaying the flourish in Whisper White.  I acheived the exact look I was going for.


What do you think?  You likey???

No comments: