Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Technical Tuesday

Hi there!  I'm back today with another edition of Technical Tuesday.  Today I'd like to tell you about a little problem that I had with My Digitial Studio. 
Recently I was creating a couple of wedding invitation samples for a customer.  Her colors are eggplant and champagne.  Well, when I was trying to get my Elegant Eggplant onto my invite "As a page layer" I was having a difficult time.  You see, most of the time, I use the icons on my left sidebar as opposed to the right sidebar.  Well, Elegant Eggplant wasn't showing up as a cardstock option on the left sidebar.  But, it did show up on the right sidebar, but I couldn't add as a page layer on that side.  I then noticed that I was missing several colors of cardstock.  So, I emailed SU.  The "helpers" at SU are wonderful.  They emailed back with the solution.....I simply hadn't downloaded all of the free updates to the colors.  Do you have all of the colors you need???  Here's how you get them:

What you want to do is go to http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/. Then run your cursor over the tab that says Resources and choose Updates from the drop down menu. Everything is there that you need to get your MDS updated.

I'm all fixed up and ready to go now!  I'd know like to show you what I came up with for the wedding invites, except there's one little problem....I haven't taken any pictures of them yet....Maybe I'll get them photographed and have them up here to so you next week!  SORRY!  In the meantime - take a look at the new downloads that Stampin' Up! released this morning:



Tell me, how cute are those Crush on You Color Printables???  ka---ute!

No comments: