Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stamping 411: Saturday Sketch Challenge



Good day!  I think blogger is experiencing some technical difficulties today, so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet before it gives me the ol' boot! 

My card today is for Stamping 411's Saturday sketch. 

I broke out my much beloved, yet underused as of late, Crazy for Cupcakes.  Went with a new color scheme that I could fall head over heals for - Tempting Turq, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, and a titch of Always Artichoke (sponged on die cut).


I used the Herringbone Embossing Folder to add some texture.  And opted for some Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink to to the frosting instead of my go to Dazzling Diamonds - way less mess!!!


Oh - and how about that ever so sweet brad?  You can find that in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration catty!  If you didn't get one in the mail - contact me and I'll send one your way!

No comments: