Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mojo Sketch


I'm back today with yet! another sketch challenge card.  This one comes from MOJO Monday's blog.  This is another great source for sketches - and hundreds of them!

For this sketch, I opted to use my new fave DSP - Everyday Enchantment.  It's a good thing that this paper is a Free Sale-A-Bration item.  And I'm so glad that as a demonstrator, I could earn it free ahead of time!  Cuz, wowza! 


I used the Fresh Vintage SAB stamp set for this one too, along with the sentiments from Thoughts and Prayers.  I was in need of a couple of sympathy cards this week and thought that this worked well for that.
 The flower is from the retired Sizzlet die - Birds and Blooms.  I love the size of flowers this creates. I don't love the bird in the set, but I absolutely love the flowers!  I am hoping for a set that includes this sized flowers in the future...I'll pray to the SU Gods!
 I liked this sketch enough, that I came up with another card, from the same DSP, just with a completely different color scheme.  This is one thing I love about Stampin' Up's DSP - it really takes the guess work out of figuring out what colors will go together.


What do you think???  Do you like?  I'd like to know.

On the homefront...the kids spent the entire! day on the couches.  Watching episode after episode of Curious George (Alex), thanks to Netflix.  Aubrie tho was WOUND UP!  She felt better for sure.  I think tomorrow they'll all be perky.  Bad news, my dear hubby went down for the count tonight!  Poor guy.  He said he shouldn't have eaten any supper.....yick!  I'm praying for an escape.  It doesn't look too promising.  We'll see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Cyndi G said...

Really enjoy seeing these cards that follow a sketch challenge and that when you post the actual sketch I can copy and paste them for my own future reference.

Unknown said...

All of your cards are awesome! TFS Following you from SC
craftykatcreations.blogspot.com