Sunday, January 22, 2012

Leadership....People you see!


Leadership's theme this year was My Way, meaning, all of us Stampin' Up! demonstrators are encouraged to run our business Our Way. 

Today, I'm going to highlight some of the people I had the opportunity to meet this week -  and first up - is the reason all of this was even possible - the co-founder of Stampin' Up! - Shelli Gardner!!!  She is so sweet in person and absolutely delightful.


Then there is Diana Gibbs - she's an absolute hoot.


This is a picture of my roomie - Liana and I at the make and take tables.  Obviously I was sitting too close to the flash!  Oops.  Liana was the best roommate I could as for.  We got along perfectly and had so much in common.  I am truly blessed to work with a company that nurtures relationships.  Without this opportunity, I would have probably not ever met Liana.

Gosh - next up is Patty Bennett - I wish I would have had more time to chat with her.  I was a bit droopy looking in this pic.  Liana and I walked to the convention center everyday, and this particular day is was a bit foggy, which completely wiped out my hair.  Not to mention the fact that I had to wear my glasses because I think I had some allergies to something in the air down there.  UGH! 


This picture is of me and Mary.  She is my Fiji partner.  We are working together to support, encourage, and motivate each other to earn the Fiji Incentive Trip.  It was so wonderful to meet her in person and she was even more delightful than I could have ever imagined!  Again - a great company that brings new friends together!



That's all I've got for you today - I'll be back tomorrow with Makeover Monday - but I may be a bit late.

Ta-ta!

No comments: