Thursday, January 19, 2012

I do!


Hello folks!  As most of you know, I am currently at Leadership Conference in San Antonio!  Today, I'm showing you one of the swaps that I made to, well, swap!    This card was super easy, and I think it just speaks classiness. 

This one started with a base of Basic Gray.  I then repeatedly stamped the floral image from the Fresh Vintage stamp set in So Saffron on So Saffron.  I love how this turned out.  Almost looks like patterned paper.  Then I took a strip of Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, attached it - just with snail.  The center image was cut with one of the new labels dies.  I used two of the other images from Fresh Vintage and heat embossed them with clear ep.  (I'm really into heat embossing these days - amazing what happens when you keep it plugged in at arms reach!)  This was popped up.  Then I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray on Whisper white, punched it with a 1 3/4 in. circle punch, popped it up and added a blingy diamond.

What a beautiful card for a beautiful day!  Wouldn't you love to receive this???

No comments: