Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wish Big!


This little beauty is a card that we made in my August Stamp Clubs.  It also happens to be one of the favorite cards I've made recently.  It's bright, yet nostalgic, clean yet busy (is that possible....).  I don't know what it is...I just love this card!


I did a little faux stitching on this one.  I love using my paper piercer to make the stitching look really real!  And on this one, I just free-handed the piercing.  Most of the time I use my mat stack and get them a little more evenly spaced. 

You know, if you were in one of my Stamp Clubs, you could be making fun cards just like this one!  I have 3 clubs that meet once a month - surely one would fit your schedule.  I do need to warn you tho - we have a lot of fun, and usually laugh more than we should!!!  Contact me if you want to know more about my Stamp Clubs!

Stamps: Delightful Doilies, Word Play
Paper: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Domestic Goddess DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral, Versamark
Accessories: Buttons (PTI), Perfect Pennants Die, Half and Half Die (PTI)

No comments: