Saturday, September 3, 2011

A week late....oh well...



So, I told you yesterday that I had done a card up for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch, but didn' get it photographed or blogged.  Well, this is that card.  It was really simple and easy, just layer that DSP up and it looks so nice! 
I pulled out those super cute button brads that I've been hoarding.  They were just the right color and size for this card.  However, I didn't want the "legs" to show thru on the back side of the front of the
card, so I cut the legs off and glued them on with Tombow Multi MOno (my favorite go-to glue!

I opted to go with some ribbon instead of the paper scallops...like this look, although it's not trending right now.  Oh well......

That's it for today folks!

Stamps: Simply Soft, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Trinkets



No comments: