Thursday, August 18, 2011

I {heart} this day!


Today was Will's first day of Kindergarten! He was so excited to go, was happy to have his picture taken - by the front door. He clearly stated that he did not want me to take his picture by the bus. So, this was my lesson to him that he can't always have his way! Mamma get HER way on things like this....


Reason #2 that this was a good day....this card. I LOVE it! I will tell you that I could scream from the rooftop that the new Spice Cake DSP in the Holiday Mini ROCKS!!! I love the colors - they are so IN. I even have the new Spice Cake fabric and just need to figure out what I'm going to do with it. It's beautiful! I so love it that I would really like to have yards and yards of it! Seriously - that BEAUTIFUL!!! Back to this card:

The stamp set is Fallen Leaves ( I think that's the right name???) And yes, I did fussy cut those leaves and acorns. And yes, I do wish there was a die, but I managed, and most of you know that I don't mind cutting. See that paper a little closer? Cool - eh? I also used the new houndstooth embossing folder on just a portion of the sentiment piece, then used a sponge dauber over the top. Loving the houndstooth!




What do you think? Leave some comment love for me would ya??? That means you - Bonnie!!! :)













No comments: