Monday, July 4, 2011

New EVERYTHING!!!


Hi all.....Happy 4th of July!!! This isn't quite a 4th of July appropriate card...but oh well. I was meaning to post this earlier thru the weekend, but as I type this, we are camping, and my internet connection hasn't been the best. I am just thankful for a bit of a connection...it keeps me a bit in touch with the outside world.

We've actually had quite a busy weekend. Family picnic, fireworks, family reunion, etc. It's all been great fun. Yesterday afternoon and evening it was just nice to sit by the campfire and RELAX!!! Today we've got a parade and other festivities to do and then probably packing up the camper (my least fave job) and heading home in the morn. Then it's back to reality.

So, for today, my card. Umm....gotta say these new Delicate Doily stamps and I have been having an absolute blast! They work wonderful with embossing powder! Here I used black ep and even embossed the sentiment, which is now retired - sorry! And the black on the new Calypso Coral is AWESOME. This is such a simple card! I LOVE it!

Well, that's it for today folks....best get in gear for parade watching!!!





No comments: