Wednesday, June 29, 2011

To Infinity and BEYYOOOOND!

I really should have saved this post for the 4th of July. It's kind of appropriate for the holiday....kind of.

Heads up - other than the paper, there is nothing Stampin' Up! about this card! But I just love the way this turned out, I had to share. Okay with you???? Hope so. If not, turn away, right now. I mean it. If you are here only for Stampin' Up! goodness, you need to walk away from your 'puter. NOW! Now, if you are here for all things paper crafting....keep reading!



I could not create a card that my boys loved more. And the fact of it is, this card and it's counterpart took me about 2 days to complete. Simply for the fact that I was continuously stamping and coloring other rockets for my boys to fly around the house. I believe I created 7 other rockets before they were satisfied enough to leave me alone! I'm not kidding. I was getting quite frustrated with them, but their smiling little please's, I just cave under!



I created this card with a stamp set from Papertrey Ink, and that rocket, yeah, there is a coordinating die. I'm a sucker for things like that! The moon too - coordinating die!


And while I was at it, I figured it could be a cute girly card too. Simply switch out the colors, and


VOILA ~~~~~







FYI - this had nothing to do with my Summer Card Camp! This was just for fun....








No comments: