Thursday, May 5, 2011

More pages...


Here's another look at one of the pages I created for my friend. This one was a little tricky, but I worked it out. Remember, they each wrote a letter to the Graduate, and this one was long again. So, I knew I needed to tuck it away. And when I looked at the pictures I had to work with for this page, the one of the girls sitting in the grass with their Grandpa stood out to me. It's the one I took my inspiration from and decided to use some kites on the page. I wanted the page to have some brightness to it, but not overpowering.


I let the kites have all of the color. I also used up some ribbon scraps for the kite tails. A perfect use for those tidbits of ribbon.




I of course had to throw in some buttons. I also doubled up my pop dots for some extra dimension. The particular kite above had to have pop dots only on half of the kite, because....





I needed to be able to lift that cloud up out of there. Whatcha think? I'd really like to hear. Comment PLEASE!!!!


Also - have you liked my Facebook Page yet? If not, you should. I'm offering up some prizes over there, plus, there may be some Facebook Only Promotions here in the near future!! Head on over and see what the fuss is about!






No comments: