Monday, May 23, 2011

Junk in my truck...

...or maybe just apples. Actually - I do have junk in my truck, and in my trunk! I've been busy prepping for a garage sale that I'm having later this week with a girlie friend. I'm trying not to let it consume my days, but geesh - I've got a TON of little kids clothes that have been taking up space. Alot of clothes for the kids we have gotten as hand-me-downs, and those we just handed back down to the next kiddo, so I'm really surprised to have collected so much on our own! Good Golly! And a true sign we are done having children - I'm selling all of my maternity clothes! YIPEE!!




Alright - enough of that....onto today's card. (who is surprised to see me now 4 days in a row - yee-haw!) I played along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch.






How'd I do? No Fabulous Flowers here! I've been having fun with this little truck too. He's so fun to color (yes, this is a boy truck). And I also challenged myself to use these colors:




Tempting Turquoise, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke




I challenge YOU to try those colors together.

Recipe:
Stamps: Countryside, Sweet Sentiments
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Always Artichoke, Kraft, Watercolor Paper,
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Basic Grey
Accessories: Buttons, Markers, Blender pen

1 comment:

Kerstin Shed said...

I love how you colored the truck in different shades of blue. It added dimension to the drawing. The card looks very pretty. I'd love to give my husband a card like that on Father's day. He'll definitely love it because he's into trucks too.