Monday, April 25, 2011

Hope your Easter was Blessed!


I hope all of you had a fabulous Easter, and took the time to reflect on the true meaning on Easter.

We had a great day, and it was sunny for the first time in about two weeks. So nice to see the sun. We started the day off with a great Easter Service at church, then headed over to my Grandparents for a delicious meal and time with family. All of us enjoyed some time outdoors, walking, stroller rides for Aubrie, baseball for the boys. It was wonderful. Lots of tired kids by the end of the day, and one tired hubby too.

Here were my contributions to the kiddos Easter baskets:


I saw this idea on the Bo Bunny website, and just knew I had to redo! I grabbed as many Pumpkin Pie DSP sheets as I could find. Most of which were retired. But, it was good to use up some of my stash. Same thing goes for the green "leaves". I actually pulled those out of my scrap drawer and then let Will run them thru my paper crimper.



The labels were easily mass produced, with more scraps. The white scallops were stamped with the Dot, Dot, Dot set in a stamped off shade of Perfect Plum. The sentiments were a mix from All Holidays and A Good Egg.


Sorry for the fuzzy pics. I had to take these on a quick fly by as we were trying to get the kids ready for church.


That's if for today....hope you liked!

No comments: