Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

I found some MoJo this weekend. And once I did this card, I couldn't stop. I just kept stamping it and stamping and stamping some more. What I love about this card, I can change it up so easily, and the card takes a mere 10 minutes to complete. But, can anyone tell what two things are missing from this one? Anyone. Anyone? Buehler?
Now, my Mr. & Mrs. stamp does come from Papertrey Ink. And I'll be the first to admit, the entire card is pretty well cased (copy and share everything) from THE Ms. Nicole Heady. She is an amazing designer, and I love her clean and simple approach to card design. I did change a few things about her card tho just so I could make it my own. For instance, I added buttons and glitter to the flower centers and I also set my card upon a colored cardstock base for some more color. The entire concept tho, arrives from her card!
Isn't it such a pretty and simple little gem? Looky what happens when you change out the colors:


My flowers all came from Stampin' Up's Cottage Garden set. One that had been setting on my shelf, quite neglected. Now, it's had it's spring workout! I'll have more with this design to come.

Recipes:


Card #1:

Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (PTI), Cottage Garden (SU)

Ink: Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso

Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze

Accents: Fine Cosmo Glitter, Crystal Effects, Buttons


Card #2:

Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (PTI), Cottage Garden (SU)

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Gray

Paper: Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz

Accents: Fine Supernova Glitter, Crystal Effects, Buttons

No comments: