Monday, January 3, 2011

Surprised to see me again?

....and so soon??? I know, I KNOW! It is truly amazing....I have to tell you, it is one of my New Year's resolutions (along with a daily meeting with the treadmill!) - to blog MUCH more frequently. I may not always have a lot to say, but I'll try and get on here daily and give you little project to oogle at. And you may see more ideas other than just stamping. Take yesterday's post for instance. Not one ounce of stamping - but paper, yes, paper. I've been doing a few more crafty things here lately, so I hope that you won't mind seeing those little creations too. That's the thing about me - I like to just. craft. It doesn't really have to be any medium in particular - it just has to be crafty....it's that creative gene that is wired inside me. It doesn't ever turn off.

However, I do have a card to show you today.


The Crazy for Cupcakes set is one of my absolute faves - and really this is the stamp that I use the most out of the set. I do almost always use a little glitter for the frosting - it just seems perfect to me. You know, like the icing on the cake!
Don't you think this card is just too sweet? I used some of the Blushing Bride for the base - believe it or not - I haven't used this color at all yet, until now. The green is Pear Pizzazz - and that snazzy houndstooth pattern - from Love Letters DSP. I kind of swoon for anything houndstooth. It's such a classic pattern, like Audrey Hepburn meets paper crafting!


And you know - I gotta have buttons.
Well, that's it for today folks. I need to tackle this basket of laundry that's calling my name. Aubrie helped me out a bit today - she's on her FOURTH outfit today. Yeah - really - her fourth one! That just sums up the kind of day I've had!

1 comment:

JulieG said...

Ok, Ok, enough cute cards with the Crazy for Cupcakes set...I NEED to get it! Nice to "see" you again and can't wait to see what else you have waiting up your crafty little sleeves!