Saturday, January 15, 2011

NEW! Monthly Card Kits!!!



I have had several people ask if I could do a Stamp Club by mail. Well, yes and no.... My monthly stamp clubs do some projects that are a little more intricate than what I can do via mail. I like my clubs to be hands on, and where I can really devote my attention. However, what I can do are simpler (but not too simple) cards by mail. So, for the next 12 months, I will offer a card kit each month. Here are some of the details:

  • Each kit will debut on the 15th of the month. I will take orders on kits for 10 days, then will close orders. All kits will be sent out First Class Mail by the 1st of the next month.
  • Each kit will contain all of the supplies needed to complete 8 cards (2 of each design), cut and scored.
  • If a card has an item that needs to be die cut or embossed, I will do that for you.
  • For any item that needs to be punched, you will need to punch yourself. Punches are not included in the kit.
  • Each kit will be centered around one stamp set, not included.
  • All embellishment items will be included except glitter. ie: ribbon, buttons
  • Step by step instructions will be included for each card.
  • A list of items that are needed will be listed in case you need to order them - such as stamp sets, punches, ink pads, etc.

So, without further ado:

Here is this month's card kit:




This kit revolves around the Stamp Set - Valentine Defined

Helpful items:
Full Heart Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1 3/4" Oval punch; 3/4" Circle punch, Modern Label Punch
Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake Stamp Pads
Black Marker
Sticky Strip, Glue Dots
Price $20 +shipping





Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

No comments: