Monday, November 29, 2010

Tag it!


Howdy folks - last day for great deals on my online store!!

CLICK HERE TO GO SHOPPING!

Many of you have heard how I coordinate my Christmas paper - but for those of you who don't know, here's my wrapping strategy:

  • I buy 4 rolls of coordinating paper - not the same, but it all has to "go" together.
  • Each roll represents each place that we have Christmas at. One for Grandma Arkfeld's house, one for Grandma Mitchell's house, and so on...this way, when it comes time to pack up gifts for traveling, even Andy can load up the gifts without being confused! We just grab all of the snowman paper for that location.....
  • My tags also need to coordinate with the paper. I can easily whip up some tags to go with. A lot of times I will do some more "kid" oriented tags for the little ones. Just because my paper doesn't always scream fun for the kiddos.

It's really pretty simple, but a little anal in the same breath. I'm okay with that. Whatever it takes to make the holiday a little easier and less stressful. We always seem to be a little stressed when loading everyone up to go somewhere, and this does help - a tiche. Not much, but a tiche!


Here are some VERY quick tags I whipped up....you like? You want? Head on over to my Etsy Shop, you can find them there!



Well, that's all I've got for you today peeps - don't forget about that sale....

No comments: