Monday, September 13, 2010

My Digital Monday!

I'm back again with another scrapbook page using My Digital Studio. I have to say, the more I use this software, the more I love it. In fact, as soon as I post this, I'm off to see what add on's I don't have yet...I'm feeling like I could use some more embellies, stamps sets (brush sets) and such. So, today's page is all about my stinker boy...Alex. He is a stinker, but he'll TRY to convince you that he's a dood boy. That's how he says good boy - dood boy. He even tried to explain to us that he was good in church yesterday, but I'm sure the other parishoners would beg to differ! If he wasn't so stinkin' cute, it'd be a lot easier on me. He knows what looks to give me at the appropriate times. Those big brown eyes melt my heart every day! These particular photos were taken one day when he'd been having a little fun with some sidewalk chalk. On his face. (I need to go look for a chalk font and I think I'd like this page better)


Alrighty....need to get my invites out for my Tricks for your Treats class. Don't fret peeps, I'll post the deets here shortly!

No comments: