Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey there cupcake...

Really super quick post today - anyone notice what my new fave color is to work with?? Taken with Teal. Have no fear - Kraft is still one of my all time faves, but I'm needing some brightness in my life!
I CASED this card from the Stampin' Success mag that demonstrators get, except, I did change it up quite a bit. Their sample wasn't a card, and the pattern was on top, and no scallop trim punching....so I mixed it up, and I like to do that when I CASE something. I want it to be my own still.
I did watercolor the wrapper of the cupcake - stamped on watercolor paper and used Stazon. And I actually broke out my aqua painters for this cutie. I'm not real skilled with the aqua painters, and need a lot of practice.

Aren't those little beads adorable?


Inside says: Hope your day is the sweetest ever! Happy Birthday!
Alright - must go!




No comments: