Sunday, January 3, 2010

Introducing....

Stamp Set of the Month.......

What? What's this about you wonder? Well, here's how it will work....at the beginning of every month, I will announce the Stamp Set of the Month that you can earn FREE! from me. All you need to do, is go to my website: www.jenarkfeld.stampinup.net and place an order or email me an order. These orders have to be other than club or workshop orders. Every time you order, I will put your name in the drawing for the Stamp Set of the Month. Simple - eh? So, this month, the Stamp Set is Love You Much. It's perfect for upcoming Valentine's. And, I will be sure to show you a ton of inspiration with this set this month too!


That's it for today all.....I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of cards from this set to show you!

Ta-ta!

No comments: