Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wishing you a White Christmas!

Hello again! You may remember a card I did a while back with a chocolate glitter tree, found in this post, and I thought at the time that it might make a really neat frosted tree, so I finally gave it a shot. I really wish I had a stamp that said, "May all your Christmas' be white...". It would be perfect I think!


I really do like the way it turned out. I added a hint of Old Olive to the border to give it a tinge of color. But, it's barely noticable. That's fine with me.

What do you think? Is it Christmasy enough??? I can't decide. Leave a comment and let me know...
Thanks!
Jen

1 comment:

JulieG said...

My kinda card...simple and clean. would be awesome to have a sentiment like "peace on Earth" or "White Christmas"...I kinda like the peace thing!
glad you're back :D