Monday, October 19, 2009

Did Elvis sing Blue Christmas???

I'm on a kick here with Blue Christmas cards. I have to admit, I'm really missing Baja Breeze from last year, and Riding Hood Red too.....So, Not Quite Navy is going to have to fill some big shoes...I think I'll survive.

The inspiration for this card comes from one of my favorite paper crafters - Heather Nichols of Pine is Here. She does really great work, and I love her style. I adapted this one, and I think it's okay, but I'm not quite sure. I feel like it needs something yet.

The care is quite quick and simple. I stamped the snowflakes in Whisper White on Not Quite Navy, wrapped some Taffeta Ribbon around the card, stamped and punched the Joy Ornament, added some glitter with a 2 way glue pen, then - believe it or not, I tied a BOW - not a knot - but an actual bow!!! and attached it with a glue dot to the top of the ornament.

That's all today folks!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Cyndi G said...

I love this card Jen. It is such a pretty color combination, the sparkle adds a nice touch, and the bow really tops it off. Dang cute!