Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Old rubbah meets new collah!

Must I translate for you? Oh, I sure hope not! I simply had the chance to play with my new colors! And, not only that, I've used every single new In Color already. I just love them all. I had a really hard time using Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango from the current In Colors. I know there are a lot of you who must think I'm crazy for not being able to use those colors. I just can't! So, to use every single new color - I'm in awwwww! And awfully proud of myself to boot! In fact this is one of my favorite new creations and I used 3 of the 6 new colors all in one card:

The only thing that's NOT new is the Old Olive leaves - some stamped off. Oh, and that stamp set - do you recognize it?? It's Season of Friendship from the Holiday Mini Catalog last fall. And, I'm gonna give you a spoiler - it's in the new catty! I love this set - and I love this card! The ribbon is new too - isn't it stinkin' cute?

Recipe:
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Ink: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments: