Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hello!

Hi to everyone! What a different mix of colors for me on this card! Melon Mambo (which really is more of a pink color than a melon color), Soft Suede (one of my new faves!), and Dusty Durango. But, surprisingly - they work quite well together. And check it out - my new favortite ribbons! Polka Dot Grosgrain. I love it! I do, I do! I "borrowed" the layout from this card over on Becky Roberts' blog.
This is such a nice layout - so clean and simple. And it was a great opportunity to use some more new stuff - the sentiment is a rub-on from Autumn Days Rub-Ons, the leaves from the stamp set by the same name. Although summer is just starting, I could almost go for fall. Maybe it's because of the nasty heat we've been putting up with already. I sure don't think this is appropriate for JUNE! What - oh, yeah - you see something else new in this photo?
That's right! New MARKERS!!! I told you yesterday that they finally came out with markers in the In Colors - someone was really thinking....
That's all for now everybody! Enjoy...
Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Days; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon, Autumn Days Rub ons, Top Note Die, Big Shot

No comments: