Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Today is my mother's birthday! I know that my mom is the one who gave me the creative talent that I have. I've seen her work. I've seen her work from high school. She's always had talent. And our styles are very similar. It's the one thing that I am really glad she passed onto me. (The way I roll my eyes at things that my hubby says - she could have kept that, but passed it on to me too - my hubby is SO VERY thankful :) ) My mom is also a stamper - something I got started in, and passed onto her. And yet - today's card comes from a stamp set that she owns that I had to borrow! We share - and that's good!

I just love this set - Blooming with Love. It screams my mom! All the flowers, the pots, the wheelbarrow - it's so her style.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

Recipe
Stamps: Blooming with Love
Paper: Baha Breeze, Choc. Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink: Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons (Earth Elements bundle), Choc. Chip ribbon, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelet, Scallop Edge and 1/8" Circle punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card and I appreciate the comments about your creative talent - we both get our creative edge from Gma Sweetie pie! She would be very proud and delighted to see all the things you create! ~~ Mom