Monday, March 9, 2009

The Power of Stazon Cleaner!

At the workshop I did on Sunday, one of the gals there mentioned how much she loved her Stazon Cleaner. She said that it would get any stain off of a stamp... And I've used the Stazon Cleaner several times to get my stamps clean, and can wholeheartedly agree that it works miracles. Last night I was using my Big Deal Alphabet, and saw that one of the stamps was badly stained. So, I thought, what a good time to show all of you how well this stuff does work...

Can you see how this stamp is stained? Before I even snapped this photo, I tried to clean it with my regular Stampin' Mist cleaner. It is still in sad shape. Now, don't get me wrong. 9 times out of 10 I'm using the Stampin' Mist to clean my stamps with. It's my go to cleaner, but when I need some reinforcements...out comes the Stazon Cleaner!



So, I dab on the cleaner and let it set for just a little bit. I can actually see it breaking down the ink that has stained my stamp. Amazing!





Then, I rub it on my Stampin' Scrub pad, and VIOLA! Clean as it was brand new. How about that!







If you would like to give this product a try, give me a call, or send me an email. I can get one on the way to you...

No comments: